The authors must be aware that, once his/her manuscript
is accepted for publication, the article's copyright will be transferred
solely to the RPAS. This transference
includes the right to use it in all types of media and formats.
Any legitimate request by the authors to reproduce their article(s)
will not be denied.
Once the paper has been accepted for publication, the Journal's Editorial Board will require from the main author to send:
- a declaration signed by all authors, in which they authorize the publication by the editorial production of the Journal. Authors from different countries or different institutions may sign different sheets of paper with the same declaration upon them;
- a declaration signed by both the owner(s) of the copyrights of images or videos to be published and the characters shown in those images or videos, in which they authorize their publication by the editorial production of the journal.
All published texts are protected by the Creative Commons License: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Brazil.
You can copy, distribute and transmit any work under the following
- The text may be published in other blog or site provided that
the author has given you the permission to do so (in case the
reader does not have means to contact the author, s/he can contact
our Editorial Board);
- You may not use any published work for commercial purposes;
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work;
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work; and
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.